The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SOLD: red gz aero top t/t 93 j/spec supra

sl8ter

sold :) as i got top price for it:) but sad to se it go:( i will get another 1 soon i hope :)

:Pling: :Pling:

So we agreed a price then you take it off sale then a week later its sold??

Wheres the wanker smiley when you need it!!

i don't think he wanted to sell it, it was a matter of he had to sell it due to circamstances, then he didn't but obviously somone had fallen in love with it and probably made him an offer he couldn't refuse, sumone offered me 15.5k for mine a little while back and i nearly took that, wasn't even up for sale :D

i don't think he wanted to sell it, it was a matter of he had to sell it due to circamstances, then he didn't but obviously somone had fallen in love with it and probably made him an offer he couldn't refuse, sumone offered me 15.5k for mine a little while back and i nearly took that, wasn't even up for sale :D

Fair enough but i expect people to be honest with me!! we discussed the price and he said pay £xxx and consider it sold which i did.

Anyway i'm not wasting anymore time on this waster ;) plenty more cars in the sea as such :D

Mike

Fair enough but i expect people to be honest with me!! we discussed the price and he said pay £xxx and consider it sold which i did.

Anyway i'm not wasting anymore time on this waster ;) plenty more cars in the sea as such :D

Mike

mines still for sale mate ;)

at the time i was going to sell it i had too, but then things changed(new job)so i decided to take it off as you know i even removed it early from ebay .but someone got in contact with me and offered me top price for it .and as far as wanker smiely you took your time over what was it £50 or £100 well maybe if you would'nt have been so f..king miserable you would have got it. anyway it was worth more than £7200 you were trying to get it off me for

at the time i was going to sell it i had too, but then things changed(new job)so i decided to take it off as you know i even removed it early from ebay .but someone got in contact with me and offered me top price for it .and as far as wanker smiely you took your time over what was it £50 or £100 well maybe if you would'nt have been so f..king miserable you would have got it. anyway it was worth more than £7200 you were trying to get it off me for

Just going through my pm's and you said £7200 and consider it sold, yes i tried to get it cheaper but hey thats buying and selling cars and i DID agree to the amount YOU offered it to me :rolleyes: if you remember i offered a deposit and you were coming back to me on how to pay so hardly miserable mate!!

Anyway as i said water under the bridge, just cant stand time wasters thats all!! just be honest from the start and everybody wins

Mike

you say to me to be honest, are you not a car trader or dealer you never told me that it the start.you read my add seen i was short off cash and thought you get a very cheep deal. you hoverd about over £50 or £100 so i would say your a f..king miserable c.nt and not honest to say the least now f..k off and bother some one els p.s you lost out on a great car :p

you say to me to be honest, are you not a car trader or dealer you never told me that it the start.you read my add seen i was short off cash and thought you get a very cheep deal. you hoverd about over £50 or £100 so i would say your a f..king miserable c.nt and not honest to say the least now f..k off and bother some one els p.s you lost out on a great car :p

You really are a tw@t and i'm soo glad i didnt buy it now!! and i'm not a car trader it was for me actually.

God this world is full of knob heads which need a slap :rolleyes:

I suppose one consolation is now you have sold it theres one less tosser owns a supra!! with a bit of luck someone with a bit of integrity has bought it.

Anyway not posting anymore, cant be arsed wasting any effort on you anymore.