76841 mls

mot nov 07 (old mots since 00)

tax oct

air con

power steering

cruise control

delimited

do-luck front bummper

unknown sideskirts(these have been blendid in ti the front arches)

oem rear spats

trd style rear with c/f center section(got it of nic)

s/s exhaust

18" tsw thruxton alloys

235x40x18zr front tyers

265x35x18zr rear tyers

red stuff front pads

new rear pads

refurbed front lights all black(by gzaerojon)

aero top painted black

boost and temp gauge in apiller

new s/s heater nobs

new s/s heater sarounds

new s/s heater bezels

new s/s warning lights sarounds

new s/s clock face

new dash chrome rings

oem cd player

cat 1 alarm

no longer for sale

jurgen. nothing for a bit i dont realy want to sell this but needs must and all that.

todd .no pics off the engine bay as off yet but it is very clean and the only pics i have off the interior are off ones when i first got the car but it allso is very clean. the leather is in great condtion .the text on the front and rear is only stickers and they will come off no probs as for service history thers a we bitt but apart from the rear brakes thats all it has had since i have had the car

jurgen. nothing for a bit i dont realy want to sell this but needs must and all that.

todd .no pics off the engine bay as off yet but it is very clean and the only pics i have off the interior are off ones when i first got the car but it allso is very clean. the leather is in great condtion .the text on the front and rear is only stickers and they will come off no probs as for service history thers a we bitt but apart from the rear brakes thats all it has had since i have had the car

Nothing for the belt being done, sticker on the cam cover?

Do the drop links still need done?

Nothing for the belt being done, sticker on the cam cover?

Do the drop links still need done?

i was only going change the drop link as i was going to lower it and one off the drop links nuts wasent going to come off so i was going to get a new 1 but i never lowerd it and i just tightend it back up.i never noticed a sticker on the cam cover but i will look tomorow

• 2 weeks later...
just the 1 old pic and thers a few new 1s but the dials and the steering wheel are no longer in it

so are there different gauges now as it says theres guages in the a pillar in the discription??

any chance of new interior pictures bud?

also the black on the bumper, is it painted or stick on stuff?

Cheers

Mike

• 2 weeks later...