The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial Rear Brackets

psymon

Still have some of these left.....

Custom made out of 3mm ally, which fit either side of the exhaust tunnel... Much better than the crap that Trial or anyone else produces.

Clearing these out along with the soop and other bits..

£25 including postage

Still have some of these left.....

Custom made out of 3mm ally, which fit either side of the exhaust tunnel... Much better than the crap that Trial or anyone else produces.

Clearing these out along with the soop and other bits..

£25 including postage

You selling the machine m8? :(

• 2 months later...

Haven't been around much, but there seems to be an increasing number of posts about Brackets for the Trial rear.

Make sure you fit something or it will end in tears. I have now sold my car but still have set of the brackets in my garage if anyone is interested . Oh and the original Trial ones are pants.

Once ran out I can still get these made

Si

Guest Chumpalot

might have a set of these off you mate, think I pm'd you a while ago.

Waiting to see what the brackets are like from Knight Racer, will get back to you.

Good pics by the way, very useful :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Still have a few left.. Make sure you have something on the bumper or it could be goin down the road.

cheers

Si

Finally got round to fitting these mate, but even with pics I can't seem to figure out exactly where the brackets fit - which bit of the bumper do they fit on to ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.