The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I Hate Birds

Chris and Alana

does anyone else hate it when bids shit on your car? there must be thousands of birds that roost or something near my house because EVERY day at about 5pm thousands of them fly around and shit everywhere (most of it hits my car :badmood: ) and Iv got to wash it everyday :( Iv give up hand washing it now I go down to Tesco and blast the stuff off with the jet wash and then spary wax all over the car ready for the next assault.

Just had a thought :hunter: :eyebrows:

Yeah I hate that too, and I think its the time of year. Spring and all that. Eastbourne = seagulls. Stains the paintwork too. I've managed to get the marks out with T-cut, but I can't be doing that every time!

I've got a car cover, but I really need a garage :(

Car cover may be useful and Iv thought about buying one until I seen how expensive they are but I may have to bite the bullet (or maybe the birds will)

Oh and I dont park next to trees but there are alot of them a couple streets away which seems like where they are coming from.

Oh well off to tesco soon . . . . . again

Drives me mad too! I use that Meguiars Quick Detailer and wipe it off as soon as I see it on my paintwork.

Be glad you don't have a soft fabric roof. It's ten times harder to get off!

LOL, there's that much bird crap on my car I couldnt wipe every individual one off it needs a good wash, it was gleeming this morning aswell after a good wash and polish yesterday (I knew there was no point doing that but I did anyway, Il learn)