The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheels are actualluy here thanks to parcel2go

Voo51

Hi

Some of you might remember but a few months ago i was having difficulties with importers. As i had purchased some second hand alloy wheels from america and i couldnt find anyone cheap to import them over. Everyone recogmended Bax Global which appeared cheap at £169 but then the courier in the usa refused to collect them becuase they were not brand new. So, i was on the mission again to try find a cheap importer.

I finally came across a company called Parcel2go they are the ebay parcel sponser. I found out off the site that you can rent a Usa address- where everything you buy in america you can have shipped to this adress and then you recieve an email telling you have so many parcels and how much it would cost to import them over. You also get a discounted rate.

I tryed this out, the guy i bought the wheels off arranged to have them sent to the usa adress, i recieved the email and uk import was going to be £300 which was actually really cheap compared to all the rest import companies i had tryed. I payed via paypal, they then took 2 days to get in the Uk, got through customs which cost me £78 then the nest day - today they arrived.

They are absolutely gorgous!! :D And..... they have tyres on too!!! They are racing Hart cx in 19inch 8.5 for the front and 9.5 for the back. I have had loads of trouble sourcing some of these wheels as they were discontinued last June. But these are in near perfect condition with great tyres- they cost me £350.

I just cant believe it and i would strongly recogmend http://www.parcel2go.com for importing items from the usa.:D

Heres a few pics as they have only just arrived, they have a few small marks on but i have a guy who refurbs racing hart wheels well cheap and they are going in next week, just need the car back now to fit them!!:D

I logged on to all theinternational jap car forums and applied for racing harts in 19inch on their for sale sections and someone got back to me saying they had these and wanted $700 for them which at the time was £350.

If you search on ebay there are loads in 18inch well cheap but i wanted 19inch.

Nice one they look great! Have I got this right, the wheels were £350 the shipping and postal rental £300 and import duty £78?

Yep thats right, so £728 all togther which is still really good considering tyres etc.

If you need your racing hart wheels refurbed i do know a guy in burton on trent hes really good, however, they dont re chrome they do a highley polished lip which looks exactly the same. I have two wheels done there and the wheels were heavily damaged and he refurbed them back to knew for under £100 for the pair. However, he needs them for months as he does them when he has the chance.:) If any one needs his number then just let me know