The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Testing the water Looking for an NA

Max Headroom

I am soon to be in the market I think for a new Supe (because I crashed mine) and was thinking of this.

I will have about £3K to spend and a damaged repairable NA, as far as I can see it needs new wings, bonnet, front bumper, headlights and it doesn't go when you put it in drive, it may be something as simple as a sensor, would need to check the error codes. The engine fires up OK, the engine has about 8000kms on it since rebuild and was dyno'd last year with 220bhp, the suspension is yellow billies with eibach springs and it has recently had 3 new tyres and the brakes pads done. One of the alloys was very badly kerbed in the accident. It has an RSR exhaust and 2 decat. The engine was built by Martin down at Mkiv stores and also has a new water pump and oil pump. The yellow billies and RSR were from Envy.

Anybody want to make me a decent offer If nothing is forthcoming I will keep it and flog bits off (but not yet)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.