The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are you doing this morning?

TLicense

dying of boredom. Waiting for rain to subside at least a bit so the dogs can go for a run, neither of the wooses will set foot outside in this.

Also been looking at the leaking roof but nothing obvious and don't want to lift the tiles to find damaged felt when theres nothing I can do about it today anyway.

Stupid rubbish waste of a day

dying of boredom. Waiting for rain to subside at least a bit so the dogs can go for a run, neither of the wooses will set foot outside in this.

Also been looking at the leaking roof but nothing obvious and don't want to lift the tiles to find damaged felt when theres nothing I can do about it today anyway.

Stupid rubbish waste of a day

:iagree: roll on the summer

Spent all morning in bed as have stinking cold. Then got up and felt it a matter of the utmost urgency to defrost the freezer section of our fridge.

A couple of hours later and I just couldn't be arsed with it any longer so chipped off what I could, dried it out and switched it back on.

Guest GirlRacer!
I wanted to just relax indoors and do nothing at all. However - my g/f didn't seem too happy when she left to go to the gym (think the weather might be part of the problem - heavy rain doesn't compare well to the fact that she previously lived in Cannes). So I went out and bought some flowers, went to the gym and left them in her car threaded through the steering wheel.

Then I cleaned the bathroom.

I'm just the perfect boyfriend..... :D

aaah! How sweet are you!! :)

I was working all day (but at least it got me out of the rain!)

Perhaps lighten up a bit?

Not really in my nature. I do actually have some good points - but I am an unsociable miserable git, and for some people that seems to be an issue. :rolleyes:

To be fair - I am actually quite sensitive - but apparently I project an "I have no emotion" facade. And very successfully too it seems!

Not really in my nature. I do actually have some good points - but I am an unsociable miserable git, and for some people that seems to be an issue. :rolleyes:

To be fair - I am actually quite sensitive - but apparently I project an "I have no emotion" facade. And very successfully too it seems!

Lightening up is not in your nature?!

Everyone is unsociable and miserable at times, hell I've not seen anyone this weekend at all.

We all need a bit of fun in our lives, being happy with your family etc it's the most important thing.

I have spent the whole day and most of yesterday messing around with my Mini track car.

Engine went back in the car last weekend after a freshen up of the transfer gears and gearbox bearings. Everything was perfect except for the clutch which is seemingly shagged. Had it out twice today, messed around with different parts and it is still shagged - not disengaging drive from crank to drop gears.

Will try a new pressure plate tomorrow I think as I am now fresh out of ways to trouble shoot it....