The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are you doing this morning?

TLicense

Decorating for me. I am going to get my house perfect and then sell it for some strange reason!!:(

I am in the worlds worst mood now. Fitted a door on my kitchen perfectly. took it off, varnished it and now it doesn't fit!! WTF! It must have expanded at some point.

H.

I have a mental picture of you riding the waves on a board with an ipod, reading a book. If i'm right then you are a talented woman!!:)

H.

Yes you're correct, I have a swimming pool with a wave machine. I wouldn't make thing more difficult for myself though, the music is on the stereo. ;)

I've had a flipping mare of a morning. My laptop power supply adaptor thingey decided to start beeping this morning. So I drive all the way over the PC world [where I bought the laptop] and they then inform me that the power supply is "shorting" [yeah I've figured that much out for myself], but they don't actually stock laptop ac adaptors. "Because that would be helpful afteralll"! and God forbid that they would actually be helpful :Pling:

Though he suggest that I look on the internet to find one. You have to be kidding right?? MY BATTERY IS DEAD AND THE AC ADAPTOR DOES NOT WORK?? AM I GOING TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET USING MY MIND??? GENUIS. Where do they find these plonkers from, god only knows? :D

I then found myself driving for miles trying to find a maplins and had to shell out £53 for a new adaptor. Brilliant. Which Im sure I could have got cheaper, but I was desperate. :)

Atleast it works now :D Phewey!

I wanted to just relax indoors and do nothing at all. However - my g/f didn't seem too happy when she left to go to the gym (think the weather might be part of the problem - heavy rain doesn't compare well to the fact that she previously lived in Cannes). So I went out and bought some flowers, went to the gym and left them in her car threaded through the steering wheel.

Then I cleaned the bathroom.

I'm just the perfect boyfriend..... :D