The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going...going....gone ??

imi-7

Hi,

Its time to see if my Supra sells...I'm not desperate to get rid of it, but will be interested if the right offer comes along...Here is the spec.

- 1994M J-Spec SZ Auto Silver

- 94k miles

- BIMTA certified.

- 17" Wheels- need refurbishing but I ahve no time to get this done.

- Xenon Effect headlights

- Insurance approved Cat 1 alarm.

- 1 year T&T.

- in good condition

- all usual Supra refinements.

- has been in the family for nearly 5 years. Bought it off the garage forecourt pretty much the day it was imported.

- has been serviced on a regular basis, approx every 9k miles. NO S/H though, as service done privately by a mate who worked for Toyota for umpteen years...didn't see the need to pay £££'s for the sake of a service stamp.

This car has no extra bodykit on it - just the basic model. Will be ideal for someone looking to customise their Supe !!

Pics will follow tomorrow as I'm at work bored stiff at the mo ;) .

Let me know your offers if interested.

cheers

I think 3.5 - 4K is a good price for an NA Auto.

I paid 5k for 96 NA Manual and thought I got a good deal. Since Christmas though the prices have just kept dropping. Some psople have said that prices will increase in summer! I doubt it. Maybe for an aerotop I suppose!!:rolleyes:

H.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.