The mkiv Supra Owners Club

stroker kits

scott23

I'd happily sell you the HKS one, but if you snap a rod for example, you cannot buy individual components.

You can buy the stroker crank, rods and pistons separately (although only as a set of pistons and set of rods).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well iemailed titan got reply from nero very helpful but price very expensive as i have other things still to do, did have a long and hard think so ive ordered the hks 3.4 instead

but heres a brief email from titan

The Bottom end is $13,495 + $1800 core + $4995 S3 head + $1000 core then you can add assembly, water pump, gaskets, oil pump, lower and upper oil pan, windage tray and a few other misc things. The GT47 is the main turbo used on that motor now adays and works great, we just made 1090rwhp this weekend on a GT47-80mm Ball Bearing on that motor.

hope this might help some 1 in considering which kit to run

well iemailed titan got reply from nero very helpful but price very expensive as i have other things still to do, did have a long and hard think so ive ordered the hks 3.4 instead

but heres a brief email from titan

The Bottom end is $13,495 + $1800 core + $4995 S3 head + $1000 core then you can add assembly, water pump, gaskets, oil pump, lower and upper oil pan, windage tray and a few other misc things. The GT47 is the main turbo used on that motor now adays and works great, we just made 1090rwhp this weekend on a GT47-80mm Ball Bearing on that motor.

hope this might help some 1 in considering which kit to run

Pricey but worth every penny :) :)

so far got the largest greedy fmic with greedy intake manifold and q45 throttle body with hks 1000 inj, 4inch system nur spec rear can coming of a gt47 turbo, programmin from a fcon and now the stroker, any 1 got any advice wat cams to use??? head to be sent away 4 some work.

has any 1 brought from ebay shop called rpm parts i think its called still waitin on spare auto box from him to upgrade next week but its been bout 2 weeks now