The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N2o Install on a NA.........

Suprash

It is, we mounted the purge block today, that looks cool :D

And we tested the jets to make sure both N2o and fuel was being pumped through, lucky we did as the fuel solenoid wasnt firing, that could have been interesting. Turns out is was a bad earth, sorted that and the system is now working spot on, so it just leaves us to tap the nozzle bit into the induction pipe, and then we can go and play on the Basingstoke Ring Road.........

Pics will follow when I have finished nights.......

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

But there are 2 big questions so far.....Is there a throttle position sensor wire off the throttle body, the lads tested all the wires and couldnt find the right one.

Other N2o NA's, do you have a clicky switch thing that you mount next to the throttle cable, or is there some other way.

And Paul also noticed that the car really comes on full chat at 4k revs, and was wondering if something was opening/closing. When he looked inside the inlet, there is a butterfly type thing, that stays open up until 4k which seems to cause the air to pass between chambers, and when you hit 4k revs, it closes causing more air to flow directly down into the inlet. Now we're wondering what happens if you jam that butterfly thing shut all the time, will it give it more kick below 4k.

Anyone help with these queries, have mounted a clicker switch now for WOT, but if there is a throttle position sensor wire, that would be better.....

Mate believe or not I could fit one, anyone can fit one, they are seriously a piece of piss, although we still have a little more wiring ahead, as we still havent got the progressive controller yet, so its only running 50% shot, which we thought was better to start with and see how things like HG hold up......

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Who's Mine??? £450 second hand. Its a Zex single point wet kit kit with a throttle position input control box. Would prefer a progressive controller but they are a nadge expensive.

Those progressive controllers are pricey, but they make the system so user friendly and loads more controllable. ;)

Who's Mine??? £450 second hand. Its a Zex single point wet kit kit with a throttle position input control box. Would prefer a progressive controller but they are a nadge expensive.

no Ash

i know where you got yours from

U some kind of stalker:p

You wouldnt believe what this guy knows, he probably knows the length of you manhood. Kev knows all location of all members, he sits there night after night, soaking it all up like a sponge........:innocent: