The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N2o Install on a NA.........

Suprash

Guest Terry S

why do you need another owner mate, is there a problem??

BTW your controller is apparently made by our people and rebadged:thumbs:

No mate, no problems, just wanted to ask them on their opinions of it, anything to look out for, best way to use it, how the Supe handles with 50/100 shot.

That box does make N2o so user friendly and easy to use, its like programming your Sky to record DeadEnders.

Terry we have Purge and fancy quick release handles on the bottles, so far Paul has been having wet dreams each night.

Its strange actually because Paul gets his N2o stuff off someone called Garret (N2o Type R), know him by any chance, if not then you will know both of his uncles ;)

Guest Terry S

No mate don't know him, but they guy who makes the controllers will stick anything on the box. We are going to have bespoke "Vortex " controllers made that will replace the single DIN Panels.

Originally posted by Terry S

No mate don't know him, but they guy who makes the controllers will stick anything on the box. We are going to have bespoke "Vortex " controllers made that will replace the single DIN Panels.

My what a small world......... ;)

Originally posted by Elliot

No NOS for me I'm afraid!

Wouldn't mind though....:) I'm selling soon so...must...resist!

Bugger, Im sure it was you............:(

Guess I'll have to wait for the mystery person to reviel themself....

Originally posted by Chase

Ash,

Is it Mark Kindell you're thinking of?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11578&highlight=purge

his is a TT.

ash i done a quick search for you and it was supra-Nos . the post i read said he had it fitted to his n/a when he bought the car and hadnt set it up yet.that was back in april. maybe worth pm'ing him and asking him if hes set it up yet

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Cheers mate but someone ust PM'd me another name, sure who ever it was deffo had theirs up and running, and this person has lambo doors, ppppuuurrrrrrrrrr ;)

That sounds like the young chap in Scotland (think its Scotland) with the heavily modded NA - wasn't it in a magazine recently?

There was a silver one (N/A) with massive jap writing on it running Noz in my area (I have seen it a load of times) It first got sold into my area from Southampton and I then saw it for sale in my area and haven't seen it since so I guess it went out of area. I have a Noz kit sat here waiting to go on my omega V6 but my mate what knows his stuff says that the Ali head on the omega won't take the heat and will warp again like it just did recently when it oveheated. This leaves me with a Noz kit and an N/A supe I want more beans from lol. AFAI can tell seriously do not run more than a 50 -75 shot with stock ECU as above that timing will need changing. Also expect your fuel bill to go up radically as a lot of fuel is needed to cool the cylinders when running Noz. If you get yours in before I get mine in let me know how it goes chap.

Well we started it 2 days ago, and basically me and Paul havent done anything except for messing around with cars, last night we finished at 04:30 in the morning, its been great fun.

Well evening one started with a full service, which after a few spirited runs around the indutrial estate, the car was noticable better, especially the rear diff. At the end of eveing one, the bottle was mounted in the boot and the lines run down to the front of the car.

Evening two, was fitting the soleniods (sp) and other elec bits, this part of the job took much longer than I thought.

Purge line was strapped in place late last night, and by the time everything was wired together, and mounted, the best we could manage was a few purges, but that brought a smile to our faces.

The injector part of it still needs to be tapped.........

But there are 2 big questions so far.....Is there a throttle position sensor wire off the throttle body, the lads tested all the wires and couldnt find the right one.

Other N2o NA's, do you have a clicky switch thing that you mount next to the throttle cable, or is there some other way.

And Paul also noticed that the car really comes on full chat at 4k revs, and was wondering if something was opening/closing. When he looked inside the inlet, there is a butterfly type thing, that stays open up until 4k which seems to cause the air to pass between chambers, and when you hit 4k revs, it closes causing more air to flow directly down into the inlet. Now we're wondering what happens if you jam that butterfly thing shut all the time, will it give it more kick below 4k.

So for the N2o, just need the trigger/purge swithes mounted on the dash. Injector tapped, and either throttle position sensor wire or clicker thing.