The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Crufts 2007

edge

Guest NINJYA
Good luck to anyone showing this year.

I will be there on friday 9th march showing one of my dobermans so if anyone fancies chatting about anything but dogs pm me :lol:

Your dogs are gorgeous. I had a doberman, but he had to be put down - throat cancer. He was my best mate, really loyal, brilliant with kids. My parrot used to take his chews off him, thats how soppy he was!! I'll hopefully get to crufts so i'll look out for you.

Good Luck:)

Chris- don't suppose you know how the tickets work for this do you? We aren't interested in seeing the ring stuff we just want to have a look round the discover dogs and trade stands (presumably there are trade stands!)

The website is horrendous though and I can't make sense of it. i.e. are there tickets just for this or do you have to buy the ringside ones to get into the other bits?

Chris- don't suppose you know how the tickets work for this do you? We aren't interested in seeing the ring stuff we just want to have a look round the discover dogs and trade stands (presumably there are trade stands!)

The website is horrendous though and I can't make sense of it. i.e. are there tickets just for this or do you have to buy the ringside ones to get into the other bits?

will pm you as soon as spoken to the Mrs:)

AFAIK theree is only one entrance ticket and it covers all areas.