The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 1994 JSPEC NA Aerotop

T2 MSW

1994 JSpec 3.0 NA Aerotop for sale. The car is in excellent condition - only reason for sale is I want a TT. Note ** The wheels in the picture are not included and I will be putting the standard 16" JSpec alloys back on.

Current millage is 59800

Cam belt changed at 50000 miles just under a year ago

Car has recently been serviced at 56000 - 6K oil change

Clifford concept 650 with dual zone sensor

Tein Superstreet ajustable coilover susspention

Reconditioned JSpec lights - sprayed black to match the car

El Glow dial kit from a US supra and blue dash conversion.

Only issue with the car is a small dink on the drivers door - tiny hardly noticable and a stone chip on the spolier which has been touched up.

Please PM if intrested - looking for £6100

I will upload some decent pics at the weekend when I have cleaned it and its light

Yep I was at donnington, Really enjoyed spectating it was a good day! Price is reasonable for the condition of the car and the extras on it - other aerotops go for 5900 -6000 and it has about £2000 spent on it on suspention alarm etc so half that seems acceptable. But thanks for the pointless comments!

Yep I was at donnington, Really enjoyed spectating it was a good day! Price is reasonable for the condition of the car and the extras on it - other aerotops go for 5900 -6000 and it has about £2000 spent on it on suspention alarm etc so half that seems acceptable. But thanks for the pointless comments!

My comment wasn't meant to spoil but was posted as advice. If you felt it was out of order then I apologise.

Good luck with the sale.

My comment wasn't meant to spoil but was posted as advice. If you felt it was out of order then I apologise.

Good luck with the sale.

wouldnt it have been better to pm him then when i had mine on a certain someone (wasnt cj )commented on my price and i hardly got any interest cheers mate ive seen this a few times on here people commenting on peoples price maybe the mods should so do something about it

wouldnt it have been better to pm him then when i had mine on a certain someone (wasnt cj )commented on my price and i hardly got any interest cheers mate ive seen this a few times on here people commenting on peoples price maybe the mods should so do something about it

In hindsight yes, you are probably right. As for yours, I seem to recall that you also had it for sale on Pistonheads, Autotrader and ebay and that wasn't too successful either, so to blame a comment on here for the lack of a sale is not quite fair eh?

BTW, if you have sold the car why not invest some of the money in a set of full stops and maybe a few commas? :)

In hindsight yes, you are probably right. As for yours, I seem to recall that you also had it for sale on Pistonheads, Autotrader and ebay and that wasn't too successful either, so to blame a comment on here for the lack of a sale is not quite fair eh?

BTW, if you have sold the car why not invest some of the money in a set of full stops and maybe a few commas? :)

never sold the car wrote it off and someone was coming to buy it 4 days before i crashed it i had actually sold it time and time over again then had the usally excuses cheque not cleared etc would you be willing to meet halfway il travel 2 hours you travel 4 ye so i will the amount of timewasters and pests was unreal thats why i stuck to my guns and wasnt lowering the price to a silly price i was meaning someone commented on mine an i started getting pms folk offering silly money one even offered 2000 cheeky sod not having a dig cj im just saying its not up to you me or anyone else what price the guy puts and shouldnt criticise his price its his choice and his car end of the day so bump for a great looking aero

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.