The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complete Refurb Greddy T78 Supra Turbo for Sale

Jonty

SOLD TO IAN R

I have a completely refurbished Quality Greddy T78 turbo for sale (brand new). Just spent £500 on rebuild, perfect order, highly polished and ready for install. 600+ bhp perfromance. On my car was delivering +700 bhp with built engine. Easy to fit. Proven on Supra engine, fantastic if you are going big single.

This pristine turbo is supplied without pipe work - however Turbo Fit can supply and fabricate/fit at very reasonable price

The turbo is at Turbo Fit who will install, set-up and map. Please PM me if you would like to buy:d Jonty mobile 07770 231523 PS you can see the dyno performance graph's achieved with this turbo in my garage..[GRIN][/GRIN]

Asking Price £750 min

I have a completely refurbished Quality Greddy T78 turbo for sale (brand new). Just spent £500 on rebuild, perfect order, highly polished and ready for install. 600+ bhp perfromance. On my car was delivering +700 bhp with built engine. Easy to fit. Proven on Supra engine, fantastic if you are going big single.

This pristine turbo is supplied without pipe work - however Turbo Fit can supply and fabricate/fit at very reasonable price

The turbo is at Turbo Fit who will install, set-up and map. Please PM me if you would like to buy:d Jonty mobile 07770 231523 PS you can see the dyno performance graph's achieved with this turbo in my garage..[GRIN][/GRIN]

Asking Price £750 min

GREAT VALUE

It will depend on many factors..

Wot ECU you are currently running

and existing engine set-up

Pipe work and mapping would need to be done as part of the install

Suggest you speak to Greg at Turbo Fit and he can tall you wot you need for your car. Better still go visit them and they can take a look and suggest different options for you. You can also see the T78 turbo which they have at mo.

It will depend on many factors..

Wot ECU you are currently running

and existing engine set-up

Pipe work and mapping would need to be done as part of the install

Suggest you speak to Greg at Turbo Fit and he can tall you wot you need for your car. Better still go visit them and they can take a look and suggest different options for you. You can also see the T78 turbo which they have at mo.

Just running Normal ECU i think, car was imported from Jurgen, but im still finding things that have been done to it. I would love to visit turbo fit, but im away up in Scotland.

Might give them a bell though.

Hope you sell the T78 soon mate Good Luck.

Thanks.

To get full use of the T78 you will need to go down a serious upgrade path. Fuelling system, and cooling system will need serious upgrades. I would defo go fo WI. Its a heavy turbo so the manifold shouldn't be some cheapy thing. Id even go so far as to put bracing on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.