The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ModBall 2007

Geo

did you send a tape in to have one of the film crews with you on the event?

Ive got to get one in mine if it rains :D

No, I seriously thought about doing it, but with the supra not running yet (waiting on crank pully) and it being in bits it would be pretty pointless :(

I'm a good actor/drama queen too, A* at GCSE level lol :D I reckon I could have got them to choose me :)

No, I seriously thought about doing it, but with the supra not running yet (waiting on crank pully) and it being in bits it would be pretty pointless :(

I'm a good actor/drama queen too, A* at GCSE level lol :D I reckon I could have got them to choose me :)

would be funny to have one on board tell them they have the back seat for 400 miles :D

Im just going to hang around and anoy the people who do have one 3" straight through pipe should help too :)

would be funny to have one on board tell them they have the back seat for 400 miles :D

Im just going to hang around and anoy the people who do have one 3" straight through pipe should help too :)

I'm stripping the back seat/plastics/boot out to get all the gear in (tools spare wheels etc etc) so they wouldn't be getting in my back seat :)

My plan was to hang around one or two of the camera cars too! Are they making a DVD out of it or is it going on TV?

All the final details should be confirmed at the end of March apparently

I'm stripping the back seat/plastics/boot out to get all the gear in (tools spare wheels etc etc) so they wouldn't be getting in my back seat :)

My plan was to hang around one or two of the camera cars too! Are they making a DVD out of it or is it going on TV?

All the final details should be confirmed at the end of March apparently

I would have thought both think they have a presenter off chan 4 doing it.

im going to have cameras set up inside an out of the car, few others are doing this to will be good to get it all together at the end and make a dvd

I would have thought both think they have a presenter off chan 4 doing it.

im going to have cameras set up inside an out of the car, few others are doing this to will be good to get it all together at the end and make a dvd

Yeh I heard something about channel 4 too :)

I thought about the cameras on the car, but its just more expense tbh, plus I don't have a clue how to edit any of the footage lol

I'll be hanging round your car too to get in on some dvd footage :D I definately want a copy of that, my claim to fame ;)

Hey guys, I've managed to land my hands on 2 modball tickets, I'm very much up for the rally, but trying to be realistic with the budget...how much have u chaps budgeted for 2 persons, all in!!

Including entry fee, petrol, accomodation, food, booze and speed tickets?

Hey guys, I've managed to land my hands on 2 modball tickets, I'm very much up for the rally, but trying to be realistic with the budget...how much have u chaps budgeted for 2 persons, all in!!

Work paid and sponsored me for this, all i have to do is stick on the company logo on the car for a week.

As for fines, fuel, booze and chicks. My Credit card is my little friend. :D

2 x tickets = £590

Petrol = £900 in the kitty (may use more, may use less)

accomodation = camping/hostel/car.... shouldnt be too much of a worry, maybe £200?

Food/Booze = £300?

Sppeding tickets = take credit card/cheque book :D

All the above is based on 2 people

You also need to take into account the fact that you might break down and need to pay for repairs/tyres etc

Yea Flukey-Lukey you have pretty much budgeted it out the same as we have! We came to just over 1500 ish.

Look forward to seeing you there Wayney!

What size of stickers you putting on Geo? We were told we were restricted with size!!

Sponser stickers can be no bigger than 8" by 4" and 2 stickers per sponser :(

Just the thought of getting everything sorted out for this event makes me want to cry lol, I can't get motivated :(

Yea Flukey-Lukey you have pretty much budgeted it out the same as we have! We came to just over 1500 ish.

Look forward to seeing you there Wayney!

What size of stickers you putting on Geo? We were told we were restricted with size!!

Yea like Luke said you can only put stickers on that are 8x4 Inches Max, anything else bigger than this will be taken off due to Tv advertising restrictions.

Yea its going to be a good wk, just hope no one from the forum wrecks there soop, be carefull guys.

On a brighter note, HOLLYOAKS CHICKS!! HUBBA, HUBBA. :D

• 3 weeks later...