The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ModBall 2007

Geo

Right All,

The money for the http://www.modball.com has to be paid for the 12th March, can we get a list of teams and names of all who is going from the club. We can use this thread to get all updated

Might be an option if one of the Mods can make this a sticky(Somewhere), so we can keep it updated etc.

1. Ayrshire Platoon - George, Colin, Carol-Ann. PAID!

hey guys,

im new to this forum/club but im doing the event as 'Team Flavor'.

1. Ayrshire Platoon - George, Colin, Carol-Ann. PAID! (GEO)

2. The Beast on Boys - Jake and Dan Paid! (Jakewebster)

3. Team JUD - Luke (me) and Asa my co-driver BPU (PAID)

4. Team Flavor - Matt (me) & best mate Ian as co-pilot!

hey any of u guys booked your accomadation for the 2/3 nights yet?

any ideas?

cheers,

matt.

hey guys,

im new to this forum/club but im doing the event as 'Team Flavor'.

hey any of u guys booked your accomadation for the 2/3 nights yet?

any ideas?

cheers,

matt.

Hi mate,

A warm welcome. Anyway were looking into getting hotels for the other nights were away. That means a nice shower in the morning etc.

When i find out where were staying i'll post up some details.

G.

Hi mate,

A warm welcome. Anyway were looking into getting hotels for the other nights were away. That means a nice shower in the morning etc.

When i find out where were staying i'll post up some details.

G.

thx for the welcome guys!

keep me posted on the hotel situation im up for whatever.

m.

Hey guys,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, wasnt aware had to be paid for by march. Anyway Tim from Team Trouble:

5. Team Trouble - Me (paid) & Phil co-pilot (Not Paid)

Roll on July. :)

Hey guys,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, wasnt aware had to be paid for by march. Anyway Tim from Team Trouble:

Roll on July. :)

June mate lol, 10th June... Would be funny if you turned up on 10th July and was the only one on the starting line :D

6. The Dukes Of Essex - John (paid) & steve co-pilot (not paid)

Cant wait for this event

Hi, I'm on the waiting list for Modball this year, sadly by the time I heard about it all 150 places have been booked up. Does any one have any connections or know the event organisers or another way to get in?? Or better still know any one dropping out?? Cheers Wayne

Hi, I'm on the waiting list for Modball this year, sadly by the time I heard about it all 150 places have been booked up. Does any one have any connections or know the event organisers or another way to get in?? Or better still know any one dropping out?? Cheers Wayne

Have a look round the modball forum mate. A couple of people have dropped out and posted their tickets for sale iirc. Have a word and see if you can buy their tickets :)

Edit: I've pinpointed the post for you...tickets up for grabs!! http://www.distinctivecarsmedia.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=20687#20687

Hope to see you there :)

err look two posts up from yours.

My 3x ticket team is available :(

Right Guys/Gals,

Have you sorted out insurance for this??

I Spoke to sky and they have said that they cant cover it?? But was to look on there website about Track day cover as they are saying that the Rally is a race.

Just wondering if any of you's have sorted out your Insurance for this??

Been thinking about this Geo, is there any need to tell insurance we are in an organised event? Should just be a road trip as far as they are concerned!??

Its just incase anything major happens mate. If the worst happens and you crash you will have police etc, will BIG MASSIVE gumball stickers on your car. Yea you could take em off, but what happens if you cant.

Just a thought, Sky told me use this Link on there site, for the rally.

http://www.morispayment.co.uk/affiliate_trackday.asp?Prefix=SI

Its just incase anything major happens mate. If the worst happens and you crash you will have police etc, will BIG MASSIVE gumball stickers on your car. Yea you could take em off, but what happens if you cant.

Just a thought, Sky told me use this Link on there site, for the rally.

http://www.morispayment.co.uk/affiliate_trackday.asp?Prefix=SI

That trackday cover is kind of irrelevant tbh, as the roads we are traveling on are not tracks, they are european roads...

I would have thought you could ring sky and tell them you'll be going on a european holiday from 'x' date to 'y' date and all would be fine. Does sky state european cover is included in the policy for a certain amount of days (i.e, 90) ?

That trackday cover is kind of irrelevant tbh, as the roads we are traveling on are not tracks, they are european roads...

I would have thought you could ring sky and tell them you'll be going on a european holiday from 'x' date to 'y' date and all would be fine. Does sky state european cover is included in the policy for a certain amount of days (i.e, 90) ?

I said to them about that but there putting the old story of its a race not a rally.

But the poilcy iv got does certain country's around europe. So we'll all be fine.

I said to them about that but there putting the old story of its a race not a rally.

Its not a race.. hence the name 'Modball rally'

Ahh well, I think its just another way for them to make more money out of us.

Be aware that sky does visit the forum mate, so you may want to edit your post ;)