The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 J-spec TT Auto

Scoboblio

1993 (L reg) J-Spec TT GZ. Automatic with 92k miles on the clock.

Engine: Standard turbos run at 1bar via restrictor ring for approx 10k miles. Whifbitz decats, Nurspec R, Walboro fuel pump, IK22’s, TRL FCD / TSD, HKS SSQV. Greddy 2 row FMIC (so no active spoiler), factory LSD. The oil has been changed every 3k miles with Valvoline VR1.

Wheels / Brakes: Axe30 wheels with Eagle F1 tyres (245 front 265 back), 1 year old UK brakes all round with CW fast road pads and braided Goodrich hoses.

Bodywork: Facelift rear lights and front indicators - no aftermarket parts.

Sound system: Pionner something-or-other headunit (Mp3 capability), Aftermarket speakers front and back.

Toad Ai606 alarm / immobiliser.

It has never broken down on me - not once. I ran the battery flat when I first got it but that's it. :D The paintwork is in excellent condition.

I'm looking for £5800, any inspection / questions are welcome. :)

(as long as you actually plan on turning up).

Oh, and I might as well throw in the technical manuals that CJ sold a while ago too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cant believe you're selling it mate!!! :(

You moving onto something else or just making room on the drive?

Note for potential buyers...

I'll vouch for the quality of this supra, its a stunner. Scoboblio lives with my brother and i've known the car for years! It'd be a fantastic purchase at a bargain price!

Cheers Mark :thumbs: Got to say I'm gutted at the complete lack of interest so far!

I'm selling because I'm changing careers in a week's time (big pay cut), plus I've got a lot happening over the summer, so I could use the money in the bank until things settle down again. :)

Going to go over to a diesel for the time being, doing a weekly 380 mile journey with the supra's MPG isn't ideal!

Oh, and it's on autotrader now; http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.jsp?searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=block&sort=&hassearched=Y&make=TOYOTA&min_pr=75&source=0&model=SUPRA&max_pr=&miles=1&agerange=&mileage=&postcode=cm81sy&variant=&bodyid=0&trim=&fuelid=0&colour=&transmissionid=0&keywords=&ukcarsearch_full.x=14&ukcarsearch_full.y=15

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.