The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show us your face

dazla

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have I learnt from this thread - Ed's a dirty perve! ;)

Why do you think I only posted up pictures of me and my son? I didn't want Ed drooling over my missus! The rest of you must be closet swingers!!:D

heres me and the wife

Christ Allan, how many Dane Bowers lookalike contest have you won!!;)

H.

I thought I may as well post,

First is me getting drunk early afternoon after getting ready to go out at 2pm and go on a good night out. The truth is about an hour after that pic I had drunk too much and never made it out that night. Thats my moody pose :D

Other pic is of the Gf. For sale - plenty of miles left on here :D Just realised she is drinking Blue WKD in a pint glass ohh the embarrasement.....

its ok ive spotted a straw...phhheeww :D

Queue ED :D

First is me getting drunk early afternoon after getting ready to go out at 2pm and go on a good night out. The truth is about an hour after that pic I had drunk too much and never made it out that night. Thats my moody pose :D

Other pic is of the Gf. For sale - plenty of miles left on here :D

Queue ED :D

How much mate? Has she had her cambelt changed recently?, and what kind of boost is she running? The ride on mine is currently a little too harsh, I prefer a softer experience. :)

Right,

First things first;

Johnnyknox - I'll refund you 10 times over on the speaker brackets mate if I can have a "go" on that absolutely stunning lady of yours - she is truly beautiful, good on you my son! ;)

Robbo - the above applies, except you'd be the one I'd be attempting to woo. :)

Harvard - I would of easily put you name to that beautiful face. Lovely kid by the way.

Ed - you're a perve! and a danger to society!

And finally, here's one of me....and my girlfriend :)

Videos available on request. ;)

Greg

NOTE: Last pic is of a particular girl I wouldn't mind becoming more acquainted with, as would my best mate! What a stomach hey! :D

[ATTACH]52604[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]52605[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]52606[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]52607[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]52610[/ATTACH]

WSB, your expression in that photo is similar to when your fingers go through the bog roll!!:D

Harvard - I would of easily put you name to that beautiful face. Lovely kid by the way.

And finally, here's one of me....and my girlfriend :)

Greg

NOTE: Last pic is of a particular girl I wouldn't mind becoming more acquainted with, as would my best mate! What a stomach hey! :D

Thanks Greg, hope your not gay!!:p I like you girlfriend, she's might fine. The girl with the perfect stomach doesn't do anything for me tbh.

dang-a dang dang ding ding dang dang dang,...

tell me when this starts to annoy the rest of you. ;)

NOW!!:D