The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show us your face

dazla

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually a little confused at first as Ting Tong doesn't even sound chinese to me. Ming Li maybe but not Ting Tong.

Anyway yes I agree it is slightly offensive considering you are commenting to someone that you don't even know. Its not so bad when you are just messing around taking the mickey when you are friends, in my opinion.

Mark

I suppose when you put pictures of yourself and your other half up on a website you are either going to get comments you like or don't like.

It was a fairly derogatory comment though.

I suppose when you put pictures of yourself and your other half up on a website you are either going to get comments you like or don't like.

It was a fairly derogatory comment though.

This is true, but all apart from Cables have been positive (where there was a comment).

Its not terrible imo, but like you say it was fairly derogatory.

I'm sure that was done in good humour, Yulia laughed along I think?

IIRC her dummy came straight out!!! But I believe it was intended in good humor, just seemed to hit a nerve. Difficult as it was just after another joke about weeing herself that she did find funny. Suppose you never know how people will react and what they will and won't find offensive. :shrug:

IIRC her dummy came straight out!!! But I believe it was intended in good humor, just seemed to hit a nerve. Difficult as it was just after another joke about weeing herself that she did find funny. Suppose you never know how people will react and what they will and won't find offensive. :shrug:

Can we try on you ;) lol

Suppose you never know how people will react and what they will and won't find offensive. :shrug:

You've totally hit the nail on the head there. Although it would appear I have double standards as I didn't find the ting tong remark particularly funny but I did have a little chuckle at Homer's. Oh well.

I see your point Rosie but taking the mick out of someone standing over puddle is one thing, but suggesting they are a transexual is a bit far in my book.!! Unless they are!;)

All this from Homer who is fat, lazy and yellow!!:D

I have also noted that Homer has not put his pic up on this thread, so I do find it a bit of double standards if you are not willing to show your face and potentially get ripped to bits!:rolleyes:

H.

Saying to someone "haha looks like you have wet yourself" is quite different to saying "you look like a man" to a girl.

Don'tya think?

I can totally understand her reaction tbh.

If they are good friends, then hey, cool, knock yourselves out, however her reaction suggested otherwise.

Christ Gaz, I thought my son was a spits of me but thats amazing, like your missus too!!;)

H.

LOL Thanks Mate, yeah soooo many people find it amazing how much he is a mini-me. Photos of me as a baby/child are nearly identical to his baby and recent photos!!!

Its great when the laydees find it reall cute how we look the same ;)

Guest Nicholas
Me and the missus in one pic and another of just the missus

I think Paul meant the "likeness" of your girlfriend and ting-tong.. the first photo is just a bad pose :) she came to the Leicester meet and I *cough* would *cough*