The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show us your face

dazla

how the fu*k do you guys pull such fine girls???!!!

i'm seriously jealous. :(

We can't tell you that now Ed. I'll show you sometime. :innocent:

Yes Ed, they have interchangable heads mate. and legs too.

No worries Greg, i shall block out any thing unsavory to my delicate eyes. i am very impresionable ( Damn my dyslexia)

Wise idea buddy :)

Greg does your girlfriend know about those shots being on here?

Now Charlotte, should you really have to ask that! :p I think you know the truthful answer, and I'm going to answer 'Yes'.

Johnny - you're welcome matey. Get Nikki to a few meets please! :p

Harvard - Love you too mate. I'm not gay, but if you have enough money, I may be persuaded :innocent:

Greg

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

confidence - 'nope'

incredibly huge ............. - unless that was going to be gut, thats a 'nope' too :(

Seriously, confidence, be yourself, be nice and make em laugh, winning formula....oh and make an effort, take a shower, have a shave(not saying you dont already ;)) and go and have the confidence to go and chat to the ladies without being too forward :cool:

I've always felt that my current g/f is a lot better looking than me. It seems I'm not the only person on the forum where that's true! ;)

You have a point there Dave! I sometimes wonder how some people managed to pull people completely out of their league!

This thread has just added to the confusion!

Tempted to post a picture of Vicki but she said she would go apeshit if I did last night. She's out at work at the moment though!!!

:tempted:

H.

You have a point there Dave! I sometimes wonder how some people managed to pull people completely out of their league!

Tempted to post a picture of Vicki but she said she would go apeshit if I did last night. She's out at work at the moment though!!!

H.

My g/f knows about the photos I use as avatars - and in fact told me the other day it's time we got some new ones. Just hard to find the time.

H.

do it! :D

Well to be honest you're on level pegging with your girlfriend, you look facially a bit similar actually, not in a bad way of course. :)

Charlotte, don't flatter the git! We need to bring him down, bring him down to China Town that is. :p

If we can destroy his self confidence, maybe there's a chance Ed can swoop in and have a bit of fun.........for a suitable cost of course. ;)

Charlotte, don't flatter the git! We need to bring him down, bring him down to China Town that is. :p

If we can destroy his self confidence, maybe there's a chance Ed can swoop in and have a bit of fun.........for a suitable cost of course. ;)

I'm not sure he's got a particularly inflated ego, unlike some people in this thread. :p

Well to be honest you're on level pegging with your girlfriend, you look facially a bit similar actually, not in a bad way of course. :)

Noooooooo, don't say that, his ego is big enough already. Plus the fact that he actually looks like a teenager on an ASBO sign in real life ;)