Club Competition #2

mawby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like humans, gorillas have two legs and two arms, 10 fingers and 10 toes, small ears on the side of the head, forward-looking eyes and 32 teeth. Unlike us, their arms are longer and more muscular than their legs, and their big toes look like thumbs. Their bodies are covered by thick dark hair, except on the face, chest, underarms, palms of the hands and soles of the feet. An adult male gorillas becomes a "silverback" at about age 15 when he is full grown and the hair on his back turns silvery-gray.

http://www.ejectejecteject.com/archives/Silverback.jpg

I went to the docs with a mildly deviated septum last week, it can be treated or helped with sprays but the only proper fix is to hack away with sharp objects, fill your nose with sewn in plastic supports and then pack it with cotton wool... I opted for the spray :)

Ah from what I've just briefly read and seen I now know the cause :( I can fold most of my nose flat to my face due to it being broken and caught a couple of times during differences of opinions when I was young and very stupid :innocent: I imagine my nose is a right mess inside although it doesn't look too bad outside.

I really don't want to go through the hassle of the operation but it does look like the only sure way to cure it. Think I'll pop to the doctors and try the spray first, but I know he will tell me to stop smoking and drinking as that is when I suffer ten times worse :rolleyes:

Thank you Dr Michael :)

Gorillas normally walk by putting their feet flat and walking on the knuckles of their hands. They can stand upright, but they don't do it very often. When they do, it is often to "chestslap." Gorillas do not beat their chests with their fists but with open cupped hands, making the familiar loud sound which can indicate aggression or excitement.

Gorillas normally walk by putting their feet flat and walking on the knuckles of their hands. They can stand upright, but they don't do it very often. When they do, it is often to "chestslap." Gorillas do not beat their chests with their fists but with open cupped hands, making the familiar loud sound which can indicate aggression or excitement.

are you just copying and pasteing text from Gorilla.com :sly: