The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interested in claiming back bank charges for last 6 years?

paul ashton

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOHOOO!!!

ive been on the banks case for about a month and a half about my charges and this morning a letter landed on the mat saying we give in basicly here is youre cash now go away!!!!

im well pleased with the result!!

A WHOPPING £3974!!!!:ecstatic:

man im gonna be pished tonight!!!!!

gaz's ear will blead soon lol:eyebrows:

WOOOHOOO!!!

ive been on the banks case for about a month and a half about my charges and this morning a letter landed on the mat saying we give in basicly here is youre cash now go away!!!!

Lucky Git!

I've been doing this since april, just got my Count documents throught :rolleyes:

Lucky Git!

I've been doing this since april, just got my Count documents throught :rolleyes:

i never gave the bank a chance i made a point of calling the branch manager every monday at 9,30 on the dot he was well pissed off after about the 3rd time:innocent:

i think he paid to get a hasstle free monday!lol:D

just phone him again to say hello and thank you and that you wont bother him anymore:D

hahaha:D

i like that idea

i may call him monday to say ive sighned the form and posted it back!!

well he will miss me?!

im thinking of claiming back charges from a old creditcard i had may be more money to be had?

has anyone won with a CC company?

WOOOHOOO!!!

:woot::haha::salute::more::clap::urock:

RESULT DUDE!!!!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

so did you's lads just send the letters in as it says on the site?

yea mate exactly as the site sugested

but to push things along a bit i hassled the tits of the branch manager (for the crack of it if nothing else)lol;)

try it you wont loose;)

yea mate exactly as the site sugested

but to push things along a bit i hassled the tits of the branch manager (for the crack of it if nothing else)lol;)

try it you wont loose;)

pmsl:D i like a bit crack on a monday morning:eyebrows:

[Your address]

[Date]

[bank’s address]

Dear Sir/Madam,

Ref: account number: [your account number]

I understand that the charges applied to my account in relation to the following [enter details of what charges were for] are unlawful.

When I opened my account I entered into a contract with you, at which time you agreed to act lawfully. The fees you have been applying to my account in relation to the above are unlawful under Common Law, Statute and consumer regulations.

You have taken [enter charges amount here] from me, plus the following in [enter overdraft interest amount here] overdraft interest and I would like to request repayment of this [enter total sum] total sum. I also ask you to ensure any default notices entered against my credit record are removed entirely.

Please repay this money in full and remove any default notices within 14 days. If this is not done, I will begin a claim against you for the full amount, plus interest and my costs.

Yours faithfully,

[Your signature]

that is the template i used for all of you out there who are thinking of doing this

oh and i added a list of charges and dates the happend

yea use the calculator on martin's website

it lets you print it out after to send to the bank

REMEMBER keep copy's incase it does actually get to court you may need them:rolleyes:

did you have to pay £10 cheque for the data protection thing?

dunno yet mate i have just wrote to them askin first they may just wave it or they might not!!!

ill let you know when i find out:rolleyes:

I tried this out, followed the instructions by the letter. About 6 weeks ago I asked Nat West to pay back the full £1052 charges for the past few years. I got a letter today saying they will pay the FULL amount!!! WOO HOO :D:d:d

And what's more, it's for the joint account of me and my ex. Will she get any of it? I DON'T THINK SO :D:d:d

I tried this out, followed the instructions by the letter. About 6 weeks ago I asked Nat West to pay back the full £1052 charges for the past few years. I got a letter today saying they will pay the FULL amount!!! WOO HOO :D:d:d

And what's more, it's for the joint account of me and my ex. Will she get any of it? I DON'T THINK SO :D:d:d

its a bloody good feeling knowing youve got one back on the bank eh!:eyebrows:

LOVE IT

new bits for the supe by anychance?:search: