The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JIC FLT-A2 Height Adjustable Supension

GetawayDriver

I've just taken delivery of my new suspension kit from Vortex Power. They told me 8 weeks from the US and i got them in 4!

I have to say i'm blown away by it. The quality is amazing... i have to admit i took one strut to bed with me last night! If thats wrong, i don't wanna be right! it's a shame you won't be able to see these things once they are on the car!

check the attached pic out of them on my lounge table (watch out it's big)

the question is i want to change all the suspension bushes too, i'm looking for that tight brand new feel. toyota knows nothing. keep on showing me diagrams and making me choose.

i'm fitting Whiteline Anti-Roll Bars with their bushes so i won't need them. What else do i need? Does anyone have a list of part numbers for the required suspension bushes?

http://www.datacatalyst.co.uk/jic.jpg

Originally posted by GetawayDriver

albundy68 - £1350 inc

Chris, is there an aftermarket supplier of these bushes? powerflex or someone?

Thankfully no, as suspension bushes are incredibly complex things and the likes of Powerflex are often severely compromised, some even put catastrophic stresses into suspension components due to their lack of compliance in certain planes.

Guest Terry S

Told you;) They are just the bolloxs.

The whiteline kit has loads of the bushes mate with it. I would wait until they arrive the see what else you may want.

Glad you are pleased mate

Originally posted by GetawayDriver

Chris - How about the TRD bushes that Fensport do, they better suited for fast road use?

They seem to sell the bushes separate from the arms.

Genuine TRD bushes will be fine, it's a very complex subject, `fraid I just haven't time to get into it by e-mail right now though!