The mkiv Supra Owners Club

monster drag mr2 in japan

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

this is a nice car and in japan

2.2 litre stroker kit skid (within 10,000Km)

272 cams & [hetsudohuruchiyun]

T88 (34D) turbine kit

Surge tank

[supakiyataraiza]

DEPARTURE Ⅱ PRO

3 layer for trunk transfer of facilities GTR

Oil cooler kit

HKS F-CON V PRO Ver3.24

BLITZ D-SBC

SARD 1000cc/min injector

KS 280L

C type twin plate

TRD LSD

TEIN Suspension kit

BBS 7.5J-17

BBS 9.0J-18

yokohama] 215/40-17 yokohama 265/35-18

Original Side step (flat board attaching)

Original Rear bumper

Original Variable type rear wing

Original ENG room bonnet spoiler

Original Aero mirror

TRD Full scale meter

HKS Oil temperature water temperature burning pressure (TRUST)

[rekaro] SR2 ZERO lead-lead ([rekarosutoraipu]) ×2 leg

many many more mods

596 ps

Phoenix had a very similar red one a while back, almost the same engine spec but reported to be putting out ~750ps (with an "FMIC" and a cabin full of pipes), fuel cell instead of a passenger seat and twin pumps right behind it, not too refined :)

Quite a few of these T88 2.2 cars seem to have ended up here now but I've yet to see one really used in anger without something going wrong, hopefully we'll have a couple of sorted ones in the TOTB team this year though so watch out :)

That's a bit harsh mike when he is offerring it for sale and knowing Jurgen, won't make much on it.

I know you are really into the MR2's (or were) and will have been offered good deals. That said, I have seen nice TT's go for 4k when someone is in trouble, doesn't mean that every TT thereafter is only worth 4.

MHO

That's a bit harsh mike when he is offerring it for sale and knowing Jurgen, won't make much on it.

It's more of a reflection on the Japanese seller than Jurgen.

Previous Fukui and Phoenix cars have been sold on directly by the tuners, not because they are desperate but because they want rid, their prices were fair considering the spec and age of the cars.

I have no idea how much the various parties are making on the car, what I do know is that the final price is steep compared to others I've seen go, even back when a '96 would have been relatively new.

it may be that unlike other Phoenix examples this one is absolutely mint and tuned up correctly with all the right parts on it at the time of sale, but as someone who is always looking for something like this car as a toy I'm simply pointing out that it's expensive.

Fair enough Michael and I must admit, I thought this was Jurgens stock (I didn't realise it was in this section).

I retract what I said as I think it is more fair game than being one of Jurgen's cars (although your comments are still valid) - it does seem overpriced to me but I know little about them (except that I can't fit into one!).

no, although it had loads of trick bits like oil cooler, phoenix power exhaust, apexi power fc, custom turbo, coilover suspension, bride buckets, hks gauges and most of the bits listed on your mr2, it was classed as 400bhp but the owner could only get 330bhp out of it once it was here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.