The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Facelift 6 Speed Twin Turbo - Gunmetal

dandan

I've added some more pictures to the first post to save me emailing them to the people who asked for them. Also wanted to add the car will be available for viewing in Gloucestershire.

Sorry about when you were after the car Chrstian, I thought you'd lost interest and then I was away from the forums for ages and missed a few posts and pm's from people. I do like your current car though. :)

Thanks for the comments guys, you're making me want to keep it even more!

no worries mate. I got a LHD instead and I'm quite happy about it I must say (even though I paid twice as much as yours would have cost me:blink: )

Niall - thanks for the email, I will reply to you later this evening hopefully (not easy being Valentine's Day though - restricted Supra time!!)

Thanks for all the comments guys, much appreciated.

The seats are OEM Recaros, yes. Much more comfortable and supportive than the usual offererings :)

• 2 weeks later...

The person coming to see the car tomorrow has dropped out due to money problems so the car is still for sale.

I am a little cheesed off after holding the car and waiting all this time for him to come see the car with promises of buying it, I guess it's just bad luck.

Those of you who contacted me, feel free to get back in touch as she's available again!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.