So what would you do? girl trouble

Tom

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 option IMO mate.

1. next time you see her, take her home and rip the beans out of her. (gotta make it clear that its just a bit of fun or you may come unstuck)

2. Just move on to the next one (as this one sound like a bitch through and through) Dont let her see that she has hurt you just dont play interested.

You're all in a night club. You've all been drinking. You're all having a good time.You met her a few weeks ago and the next time you see her is last night. So what have you been doing since? Does every girl who talks to you become your property? I think you may be over reacting a tad. I wouldn't blame her or your mate. You had your chance a few weeks ago. Learn from this and next time you meet a girl make something of it. Sorry but that's life. Been there. Got loads of tee shirts.

No mate, got it slightly wrong there!

nope we've been texting, called her a couple of times & planning on meeting up and stuff and I think I was annoyed as I was just about to ask her out for a date next week,

nevermind I woke up this morning and i'm over it all ready!

nevermind I woke up this morning and i'm over it all ready!

The only true way to get this out of your system is to shag one of her mates!! Make sure you give them really good sex so that word get back to this girl.

I would advise a couple of pre-emptive strikes before you do the deed!! You don't want to pop too early do you!!:)

H.

Tom, she sounds like a right 'bike' to me mate. You've had your ride so let some other guy have a go now.

There is no point getting involved with someone like that. If you feel shit now then what do you think you will be like if you ever became a couple.

It's just not worth the hassle IMO. You need to jump back in your boat and go trawling again in the proverbial sea;)

I can't believe no one has suggested the obvious yet! Get all your mates together and take her home for a gang bang. Everyone's a winner!

It just goes to show we all have different taste! I'm not sure I'd feel like a winner having waited for 5 of my mates to have a go and then thinking "Hmm, my turn now". Each to their own! :p

By the sound of things mate she probably did you a favor. She sounds like she's got a fanny like

Tom, she sounds like a right 'bike' to me mate.

OMG I can't believe you can base that asumption on the fact she was talking to one of his friends. :rolleyes:

It sounds obvious that she was trying to make you jealous.

Had you told that particular friend that you liked her? Perhaps you should be disappointed with him for moving in on your potential date?

I'm sure you'll find someone else, and by all accounts (being that she was a couple of years younger/in a younger school year) someone with a little more maturity.

Cant understand why you didnt just shaft her on the first night !!

Then you wouldnt be in this predicament now - use to work for me in the good old days.

Then after you had finished with her - then you could do the manly thing by passing her onto your mates.

We used to have great fun doing this -especially if the girl was keeping a marking system - used to be a great laugh

cheers

Ian

OMG I can't believe you can base that asumption on the fact she was talking to one of his friends.

I can't believe you've quoted Joe and I over that.:tongue:

All the blokes on here can smell a tart miles off and she is definitely one of those.

STAY AWAY FROM THE SLAPPER, TOM
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

I can't believe you've quoted Joe and I over that.:tongue:

All the blokes on here can smell a tart miles off and she is definitely one of those.

STAY AWAY FROM THE SLAPPER, TOM
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

Again, not sure how you can say that when you've never met her and your opinion is based on a few lines of text.

Lucky all you big boys are able to spot a slapper though. :rolleyes: