So what would you do? girl trouble

Tom

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CoolsBlue

well to answer your question, id of gradually gone back next to her and sort of block out the mate by smiling and talking with her(works for me),but to late for all that now, send her a txt saying youd like to see her again and sorry u had to leave making it look like u didnt see her with ur mate and get to know what shes like

Haha,thing is, is that I know she isnt like that at all! and I didnt think I was interested till I saw her with someone else!

She's flirting with your mate - to make you jealous - you plum. So that you'd do sommat about it. ... Obviously, it's worked. ;) But perhaps not in the way the girl expected ...

Just shag, buck, bang and slam in yer lamb.

Bob's her uncle & if yer lucky - Fanny's aunt ..

She's flirting with your mate - to make you jealous - you plum. So that you'd do sommat about it. ... Obviously, it's worked. ;) But perhaps not in the way the girl expected ...

Just shag, buck, bang and slam in yer lamb.

Bob's her uncle & if yer lucky - Fanny's aunt ..

Great post

I'd forget about it - not worth falling out with mates over a bit of totty with ideas above her station.

The fact that she resorted to making you jealous to get your attention should probably tell you that she isn't the girl for you ;)

Tell your mate he can have her, and if you see her again, tell her the same.......watch how quick she is round you like a lap dog ;) (

just my 2p

Tom

If she can't wait 10 minutes for you mate, she's really not worth all the heartache that's bound to come later ;)

I suppose it depends if you're a masochist, or have got 2 heads and no chance of pulling anyone else :D

Personally I'd walk away now while I still had the chance, don't give her the satisfaction of knowing that she's got under your skin ;)

As always YMMV :D

I'd forget about it - not worth falling out with mates over a bit of totty with ideas above her station.

The fact that she resorted to making you jealous to get your attention should probably tell you that she isn't the girl for you ;)

Tell your mate he can have her, and if you see her again, tell her the same.......watch how quick she is round you like a lap dog ;) (

just my 2p

Great Post Lewis. Hit the nail on the head. You are feeling the classic "I can't have it, now I want it" scenario. Like Lewis says do you really feel that the girl for you is one that plays games from the start??

Fuck her off. Even if she comes back chasing you I'd tell her where to go. The most important question in all of this is "has she got big tits or not??" If she has, then ignore the above advice and fill your boots mate!!;)

H.

You're all in a night club. You've all been drinking. You're all having a good time.You met her a few weeks ago and the next time you see her is last night. So what have you been doing since? Does every girl who talks to you become your property? I think you may be over reacting a tad. I wouldn't blame her or your mate. You had your chance a few weeks ago. Learn from this and next time you meet a girl make something of it. Sorry but that's life. Been there. Got loads of tee shirts.

I'm a good lass :innocent:

Don't think anyone on here would argue with that statement :D

I wouldn't bother with her Tom, even if she was just doing it to make you jealous, what's gonna happen if she wants to meet up with you one night and you're busy etc - will she just do shite like that again to piss you off? Looks like a girl who likes to use emotional blackmail etc

By the sound of things mate she probably did you a favor. She sounds like she's got a fanny like the blackwall tunnel. Best to leave it for the guys who like to get STD's.

Move on mate, there are much nicer girls out there, plenty of fish in the sea, just try to get one that does not stink. :D

I think the title of the thread says it all : girl trouble. Sounds like she's both.

On the other hand - although I don't entirely agree with the "snakes with tits" sentiment - in my experience, the words "girl" and "trouble" are usually fairly closely linked. It's all a matter of degrees - some are more trouble than others, and this one sounds like she might be top of the league.