The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver J-Spec 93 TT auto

chuck_legend

Hey guys.

Sadly too much time spent working overseas is forcing me to sell it.

As said, silver 93 j-spec twin turbo auto with 50000 miles. I bought the car from Mackay Trading in Edinburgh and I am the first UK owner. I have just had it serviced and MOT'd and had engine rebuilt in the last month. Its been well maintained while i have had it and is in excellent condition inside and out. It also has HKS cat back exhaust, HKS FMIC, Apexi turbo timer, 35mm lower springs, 18" RacingHart gold alloys with new Pirelli tyres and Clarion double din CD player.

I am going overseas again soon so car is ready for sale anytime.

£7000

Thanks, Jon

Guys. Can anyone help me out with this sale? any suggestions on where else to advertise?? its going in auto trader at the weekend. I also have the original supra 17's with tyres if anyone interested. they are a bit scuffed round the rim but the rest is fine

I have been looking at a flat and have found one so kinda need to try sell a bit quicker than initially thought. any help appreciated.

Thanks, Jon

Guys. Can anyone help me out with this sale? any suggestions on where else to advertise?? its going in auto trader at the weekend. I also have the original supra 17's with tyres if anyone interested. they are a bit scuffed round the rim but the rest is fine

I have been looking at a flat and have found one so kinda need to try sell a bit quicker than initially thought. any help appreciated.

Thanks, Jon

Try pistonheads mate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.