The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's your favourite take-away?

Homer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's Chinese, such a huge variation in flavour but not very healthy from a take-away.

After a few bevvies you can't beat an Indian :D

Decided on Kebab AND Fried chicken for tonight (oh and an 8 pack of John Smiths, which they also deliver :D ). Think I'll be taking tomorrow off work.

Gota be a curry But if anyone is down in weston s mare you neeeeeeeeeeed to goto monty carlo's to have a keebab. Had keebabs all over the country but these are out of this world, Seriously nice. Its just off the sea front down oxford street.

I've only recently started eating Chinese food after avoiding it for the last 20 years.

I always have the same meal though; beef and green peeper in blackbean sause with (i forget the name, the spicy hot fried rice with different meats in it) and chips.

I'm starting to get bored of it but I don't know what else I would like. I don't like pork and I don't like sweet things.

I know I wouldn't like all that battered stuff in sticky sauces.

I hate experimenting with new food. If you don't like the new dish you've wasted money and loads of time and you're still hungry.

Any recommendations for chinky grub?

Unfortunately so many Chinese take always just serve up battered, sugary dishes with very little variation. Its the same thing that many Indian restaurants have fallen into: 3-4 sauces on the go for all dishes.

If you want to get a proper taste for Chinese food take the misses out to a proper Chinese restaurant and ask for their recommendations. Once you know what you like you can try those from the local take always and see if they're up to standard.

I've only recently started eating Chinese food after avoiding it for the last 20 years.

I always have the same meal though; beef and green peeper in blackbean sause with (i forget the name, the spicy hot fried rice with different meats in it) and chips.

I'm starting to get bored of it but I don't know what else I would like. I don't like pork and I don't like sweet things.

I know I wouldn't like all that battered stuff in sticky sauces.

I hate experimenting with new food. If you don't like the new dish you've wasted money and loads of time and you're still hungry.

Peking duck, Singapore noodles, shrimp with salt and chili, crispy seaweed, spare ribs, stir fried vegetables and the beef dish you mentioned :thumbs: