The mkiv Supra Owners Club

People using Hotmail...

Pot

Have you noticed an increase in the amount of spam getting into your inbox over the past couple of days?

I haven't signed myself up to anything strange, or downloaded anything, but I've noticed a big increase in the amount of crap I'm getting...

Wondered if anyone else is getting it?...

I get around 6-7 emails a day in my junk folder. And very little in my inbox.

Usually what I get, just never had so many into my inbox... Had an interesting one of Orange Broadband complaining I hadn't paid them and they're about to cut me off...

Shame my Orange mobile's through work, and I'm on Cable for the internet... Deleted that one...

Oh... I didn't delete it... Anyone else get this?...

Hello

You broadband account no: 4293149

We're having trouble taking payment for your broadband account using the details you provided and have taken a £5 late payment fee from your account. It's probably something simple like your credit card's expired or bank account details aren't quite right.

It's easy to fix, just go to https://www.orange.co.uk/membercentre/youraccount/ to change your details online, or give us a call on 0870 010 2462* or 0870 1900 672* if you're on our Broadband Starter package between 7am and 11pm, any day of the week.

Please do this quickly, otherwise your broadband service will be suspended and you won't be able to get online.

Get in touch and we'll sort things out as quickly as possible.

Thanks.

Customer Support

* Your call will cost up to 7p/min from a BT line, or 4p/min via Wireless & Talk. Charges from other networks may vary and calls might be recorded.

Please don't reply to this email. You can call us on the number above instead, or write to us at: Customer Support PO

Box 486, Rotherham, S63 5ZX

Orange Personal Communications Services Limited, Registered in England,

Company No.: 2178917, Registered Office: St James Court, Great Park Road,

Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ

Orange Home UK plc - Verulam Point, Station Way, St Albans, AL1 5HE.

Company Registration No: 03014367

OHCS II - Serviços de Internet, LDA

Rua de São Francisco No 3, 2 Andar; 9000-050 Funchal; Madeira; Portugal

Oh... I didn't delete it... Anyone else get this?...

Do not reply to this it is a SCAM

A friend of mine paniced when she got this and replied and gave over her bank details..... she had 3 £150.00 withdrawals from her account before she realised and is still trying to get the money back now.

I am getting 12+ junk messages a day even though I have mail washer and have blocked most of them. New ones every day :wtf: