The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 New Precision 720cc Injectors, Low Imp, Top Feed

veilsideTT

Guest Bijal
Any chance of seeing some photographs?

whats the point of asking for photos when you have no intention of buying :search:

Scott, dude, BO Selekta!!!!! how are you mate, how come you are selling them, they would be perfect for your setup and plans?

regards

bijal

Easy geez!

Ive decided not to push for more power dude. I dont really have the time and money for anything to go wrong with the car nowdays so im going to tart the interior up abit as its looking shoddy.

The cars plenty quick enough and i only use it once a week for 6 months of the year! (erm, 21 times, thats bad! :shock:)

Sorry to hear about your trader membership dude, bit of a bummer that :cry:

whats the point of asking for photos when you have no intention of buying :search:

How do you know what I do and don't intend to buy and how circumstances have changed since my post and the 9 days later that the photos went up.

Also photos always help selling things like this so people can see what type of fitment the injectors are and what rails and other vehicles they will suit.

Edit: Apologies for not coming back and making my disinterest clear Scott, good luck with the sale.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.