The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 6 speed TT

CJ

The car is now sold

This is a 1994 Silver 6 speed TT that is showing just 34,000 miles (BIMTA Cert supplied) on the odo.

The car was imported by Jap Village and the last chap has owned the vehicle since 2004. During that time, the car has been serviced and well maintained to include a recent clutch change. The car benefits from Axis Reverb alloys and Toyo proxo sport tyres. It has a Cat one alarm and an immobiliser and is taxed and MOT'd to June 2007.

This car comes with a stock engine that still has the original airbox and has never had a BC fitted so you know it has not been driven hard above stock boost. ;)

This car is in superb condition for the year and is an absolute bargain at just £7750.

Very good price.A little on the cheap side?

I will gladly raise the price for anyone who is seriously interested. :)

In all seriousness, I think you will find that I sell cars at very competitive prices. The reason I can do this is that unlike some of the other traders, I will buy in the UK as well as in Japan and will travel the country for the right cars. I have recently found that I can buy cheaper in the UK than I can in Japan and can therefore pass on the savings to the customers.

I will gladly raise the price for anyone who is seriously interested. :)

In all seriousness, I think you will find that I sell cars at very competitive prices. The reason I can do this is that unlike some of the other traders, I will buy in the UK as well as in Japan and will travel the country for the right cars. I have recently found that I can buy cheaper in the UK than I can in Japan and can therefore pass on the savings to the customers.

Furry muff,just curious.

I have recently found that I can buy cheaper in the UK than I can in Japan and can therefore pass on the savings to the customers.

I've noticed this too, it used to be that importing a car from Japan meant you saved money. IMO that's not the case anymore.

Nice car CJ, nice wheels too. I'd wish you luck on selling it but you don't need any - this will be sold by the end of the week! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.