The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Getting air in these bl**dy tyres!

Todd

Got a nice little runaround for the weekend

2001 XKR Covertible

But after a run through to the West Coast today it's pretty obvious that the tyres pressures are out but I'm stumped how to get air in the tyres :blink:

Found a screw on one of the bolts that give you the split rim look and sure thats where you fill it but stumped after that :(

Anyone any ideas?

call the RAC? thats what most jaguar owners seem to be doing these days - lol

Actually phoned the guy that owns it and he just said that the garage do that for him :blink:

Just pissing me off, it's like you need a valve, like the kind for putting air in a football.

Actually phoned the guy that owns it and he just said that the garage do that for him :blink:

That is quality. It reminded me of the thread about queries from other clubs which you can read HERE. My favourite, and it is appropriate too is this one:

Porsche forums

- - - Tyre just went flat. Is it best to trade or sell the car myself?

:D

wee black wallet tucked in the back of the glove box with 2 valves and the key :)

Now that the tyres have 10psi more in them :blink: the car handles a whole lot better.

Kosmic, fantastic fun but NO comparision to a Supra, Supra is a far better car IMO.

You do feel like a B division footballer in the Jag which is a great laugh, folk seem to do a double take to see if your "someone"

The best bit has to be the supercharger...OMG but the power delivery is so smooth :cool:

Fuel consumption is not for the faint hearted, be lucky if I see 14mpg by the time I get home and thats taking it easy :blink: