The mkiv Supra Owners Club

550's injectors in stock rail

Dragonball

do I need the fuel rail or can the 550s plug straight into mine?,

They'll plug straight into your existing rail. But you'll need a resistor pack because they're low-impedence. Resistor packs - perhaps £60 - £80. Flowtesting & cleaning if needs be - aprox £100.

I think the question was directed at me... but thanks for your concern LOL!

Just as they come guys...I was going to stick them on mine - but chnged plans now

Have a word with Sam at Turbofit... she has someone local who can check them out... Emin can do you the resistor pack too...

:)

I think the question was directed at me... but thanks for your concern LOL!

Clarkey came back with a very valid and technical response, he has explained what they need to make these work and how much it would cost. Simply by putting 'as it says on the tin' doesnt cover any of the questions.

Its a members forum so people try to help each other out.

Use the 'report to moderator' stuff properly, we dont like wasting our time.

JB

They'll plug straight into your existing rail. But you'll need a resistor pack because they're low-impedence. Resistor packs - perhaps £60 - £80. Flowtesting & cleaning if needs be - aprox £100.

thx for that clarkey, had no idea about the requirement of resistor packs. :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.