The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 NA Aerotop

MARTIN R

Maybe moving to ireland so car will not be coming:(

Car is pretty much stock, but has had a Blitz Nur spec exhaust fitted, HiD lights, momo handbrake

sensible offers considered.

Just seeing if any interest, Pm for more details

See my garage for pics ( its the black one:p )

I sold my aerotop last year for a more practical and cheaper to run car.But now regret that move,and would love another.I looked in your garage to have a look at your car,and blow me,in one of your pic's,i can see mine.Nearly brought a tear to my eye.I really miss it.I would say dont sell it,but i want it!!!:eyebrows:

And Rob's right,the roads over there are good.Me and my mates have been over on our bikes,and in fact,the roads are wicked.And we never saw one camera or police car in the time we were there.So take the car and enjoy.DAMN!! Looks like i'm not going to get it now.

I sold my aerotop last year for a more practical and cheaper to run car.But now regret that move,and would love another.I looked in your garage to have a look at your car,and blow me,in one of your pic's,i can see mine.Nearly brought a tear to my eye.I really miss it.I would say dont sell it,but i want it!!!:eyebrows:

you bought a rover 400 of course you regret it:p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.