The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Breaking Bits Left

johnd-mkiv

hi there. is the petrol cap. what colour. as i am after i guess it going to be called the flap on the body work. i have just got one from ebay. advert said petrol cap but was the one in side the flip. i guess i should of read the small print.

if it is i af after one in black for a 1994 and what is the postage on that item. cheers mark

hi there. is the petrol cap. what colour. as i am after i guess it going to be called the flap on the body work. i have just got one from ebay. advert said petrol cap but was the one in side the flip. i guess i should of read the small print.

if it is i af after one in black for a 1994 and what is the postage on that item. cheers mark

ill have a look at it tomor mate think it might be scrached

hi there i dont mind if it is. the car that i am getting has had his rip off of at the petrol station by some chavs. he said they told him nice car mate. and when he went to pay the rippped it off. All because he had a logo on it. than later that night the car got keyed. so him misfurtune is my upside. so for about 200 i get to get fixed a am getting a new supra. worth waiting for.

cheers mate just let me know

mark

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guyver

Late reply I know but got the motor, fitted and working fine thanks. Didn't need the mounting plates just as well (front impact indeed).

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.