The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats everyone doing today.

dazla

Been cleaning the car, gave it a wash n wax, and cleaned up my other alloys which are in storage. Good exercise! :)

Funniest moments were when some 5 year old girl rode by telling me my ass was hanging out of my tracksuit bottoms and another young kid who walked by with his dad, saying "I like that car, I want that car, Dad I want it!" all the way down the road. :trophy:

(apologies for the quality of the pics, been playing with the camera again :D )

was the sky really that colour :)

i just woke up about half an hour ago and im still thinking what i can do for whats left of today :D

Been left at home all weekend as my wife's on a hen weekend on a farm in Wales (no comments please!!).

What else does a guy do in the house on his own for two days besides play video games and masturbate!! (Is eight times a day excessive??)

On a serious note, been hanging around the house with my little lad (4), took him to a kids party at 3. Now watching the footie!!

Have no idea what to do tonight though, may watch a film on sky!

H.

Took most fo Friday off sick, got bored ebing ill so replaced the Nazda's alternator then cleaned and polished the soop.

Spent today re-wiring the kitchen lighting and new LED downlighters having knocked out the kitchen's partition wall (which, bizarrely, was made of compressed straw; not something I've seen before)

Spent the morning waiting to hear if Supra would be fixed, it was but I couldn't get to them in time today. So spent time playing with my new house as only got it yesterday. Mostly I was in the garage trying to figure out whereabouts to put the Supra and leave room for the Mk2 Golf!