The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats everyone doing today.

dazla

Free Bar Goooooooooood but remember to drink responsibly, only hit the shorts when you cant get another pint down! :eyebrows:

For me its been play with daughter, burn a load of dvds, tidy the house. Got to fix a customers PC then back for more dvd work. And then pray i have enough brownie points to go out and drink myself silly watching the mighty reds spank pompey!

Was going to wash the car but it looks like it could bucket down at any moment :(

, Get my ears lowered and then I'm out in Manchester on a stag doo.

This must be some kind of plastic surgery procedure, you sure your ears will have healed up enough for the stag do?

Today i'm fixing floorboards ready for the carpet man next week. Hopefully i can do it quick enough and take advantage of the good weather to spend some time putting my car back together :cool:

today i'll mostly be ignoring the filthy car sat outside because it's not my Supra any more......

in an hour or so i'll be heading accross to watch the rugby and have a few pints before heading back home to chill out for the rest of the day and watch Initial D (just arrived from woolworths today) with a few beers.

This must be some kind of plastic surgery procedure, you sure your ears will have healed up enough for the stag do?

Today i'm fixing floorboards ready for the carpet man next week. Hopefully i can do it quick enough and take advantage of the good weather to spend some time putting my car back together :cool:

Rik ya crazy man, it means to get my hair cut. well it does were i am from:D

Well.. i'm just dossing about the house not wanting to do a tap, without any Supra to wash(coz' she's away getting work done and will be for the next week or so), with a sink full of dirty dishes, No beers :( (coz' there's no fridge, it's knackered) anticipating another boring night in work..... doesn't get much worse than this :rolleyes:

Recovered from a hangover this morning, this afternoon I put my refurbed rims back on the car and took it for a short drive as I haven't driven it for 3 weeks.

Just waiting for Scooter to phone me later so I can drop off the set of wheels he kindly lent me.

Washed car (the Pug, not got the Supra yet)

Bought replacement battery for the Honda Blackbird (ready for new owner)

Emptied & swept garage clean (ready for Supra :) )

Ran the bike around for a bit

Now doing the washing

Got to get ready for a m8's birthday bash tonight, I will be exercising the responsible drinking rule suggested above :D

Been cleaning the car, gave it a wash n wax, and cleaned up my other alloys which are in storage. Good exercise! :)

Funniest moments were when some 5 year old girl rode by telling me my ass was hanging out of my tracksuit bottoms and another young kid who walked by with his dad, saying "I like that car, I want that car, Dad I want it!" all the way down the road. :trophy:

(apologies for the quality of the pics, been playing with the camera again :D )