The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Life begins at 40 - or does it?

hogmaw

I'm 28, so I will be 30 next year, but I have already decided I'm not going to be 30................... no no no.......... I'm going to be 20/10 that way I can remain in my twenties till....... well forever really, lol, because 20/10 can be followed by 20/11 & then 20/12 and so on and so on :D :d

I'm quite surprised at the people who have owned up to being 40+ in this thread too.

Fifty - pretty obvious :)

Ewen - well known fact ;)

Max?? - I thought you were about 30...!!!

Same with Gatso and Tom.

I don't know why I thought that, but it just goes to show that you're just as young at heart as the "kids" on here.

I know that most of the time I feel just as young and inexperienced as I always have.

But just occasionally I get to think "That was me a long time ago and I remember making more or less the same mistake. Thank god I know different now." :D

Well I've just turned 39...... as of now. :D

For me turning 30 was a BIG downer. Took me about 7 years to get over it. Now I'm comfortable in my skin.

TBH there's more for me to enjoy in this phase of my life than before. No hangups. No worries.No fears. Just take what's coming and get on with it. I'm lucky. I have a lovely wife, a beautiful daughter, a secure job, and an acute appreciation of life. I can't be what i used to be, nor can I have what I used to have. BUT I have what I want, at least in terms of what's important to me.

:)

Oh good, not just me then - turned 32 last year and still haven't got over hitting 30 ! Just seems to have come so quick.

Muffleman, you are really worrying me!! Same car (next week), same telly, same age and increasing the worlds population at every opportunity.!!

I had no problem turning 30 and I am now 32. Life is great!!

I am very lucky, got a great woman behind me and she earns more than me so I'm a kept man.

Going to Las Vegas for a week with work in March.!!

Get my Supe next Sunday and will have my 3rd (and last!!!) sprog in May.

It doesn't get much better tbh.

H.

Muffleman, you are really worrying me!! Same car (next week), same telly, same age and increasing the worlds population at every opportunity.!!

Scarey isn't it :D

Have to admit, despite still being grumpy about hitting 30 (2 years ago :rolleyes:) I'm generally quite happy and contented. I have two brilliant little boys, and that is IT kids wise - no more ! I have two great toy cars and a great missus etc.

Generally quite happy, and I don't think I mind being 30 it's just the speed with which it came. Will the next 30 years go by so quick ?

I turned 27 last week and for the first time ever I feel worried about my age. I've even changed my DOB on myspace to say I'm 22!:D

Just a couple years ago I had my own house, mortgage, dog and a fiance. Somehow it all went pear shaped and now I'm back at my parents and single again. I really do feel like I've gone back 5 years. How bad will I feel if when I hit 30 I'm still living with my Mom & Dad and single?

It really is worrying when the bird I ask out behind the bar is 9 years younger than me! Scary stuff.