The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many Supra TT Aerotops in the UK

milocoon

why would you want to do that to a TTaero!!!:blink:

I thought the aero chassis was too weak for a powerful engine, so from a safety point of view have installed a more controllable gearbox and low powered engine.

Or, it might be because of this: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=139393

I think it's because it's had a V8 lump dropped into it. ;)

Not yet it hasn't ;)

nice one, wondering something was a little strange, taking out the tt lump. but these aeroTTs are pretty rare tho mate so it seems, shame you just didint get a hold of a normal 3litre na to play about with and not a rare aero model.

Are you giving a hardtop rolling chassis away for free? If you are I'll take it and you can have the floppy aero shell in return. If you don't know of a free hardtop rolling chassis then I'll take your comments on board with a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of the real world.

Would you prefer that I let it be scrapped? It was getting picked up that evening to be taken to the shredder.

all i meant to say was, its a shame you didint get ahold of a normal 3litre na aerotop to disect, instead of a rarer gz model aero. unless the one you have is not a rare model, looking at the photo of it in your garage it is not, so nevermind i guess.

It is an original GZ TT aerotop, then converted to a single with Boostlogic trans and ran some of the fastest qtr mile time for a Supra in Europe a few years ago. But yes, it'd be best to let it get crushed and to hold out for a free non aero supra to "disect". :rolleyes: