The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock UK Radio

Burna

I'm hoping someone has a UK stock radio (top part) lying about that they would like to get rid of, as the FM signal seems to have packed up in mine :(

If you could let me know how much you would like for it that would be great :)

Thanks in advance.

I've got one but I was hanging on to it so the car had all it's original bits and pieces (has the tape and CD changer too).

Wouldn't it be more cost effective to use this as an opportunity to get something slightly more modern? The sound quality of the standard speakers is far better even with a cheap unit.

I do like the stock setup as sound quality is good enough for me and it does everything I need, honest!

I don't want to go down the route of replacing it with something more modern as it's just another temptation for thieves not to mention the price of buying a system

Come on Michael how can I twist your arm? Cash and stainless screws for the rest of your life perhaps :innocent:

Anyone, please help me to preseve a little bit of the past :D

I do like the stock setup as sound quality is good enough for me and it does everything I need, honest!

I don't want to go down the route of replacing it with something more modern as it's just another temptation for thieves not to mention the price of buying a system

Come on Michael how can I twist your arm? Cash and stainless screws for the rest of your life perhaps :innocent:

Anyone, please help me to preseve a little bit of the past :D

stock system if it has the DSP, set to live @ -1 actually sounds really well, but its awful in straight mode, all rears and no front.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.