The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted - Aerotop TT

Guest D4KNS

Now in the market for an aerotop tt as it looks like I've sold my n/a. Anything considered just pm me the details.

I'm based in Manchester but prepared to travel for the right car.

Thanks,

John

Looks nice.

Just wanting to see whats available and get a feel for aerotop prices.

The n/a is a hard top.

John

TT aerotops are like rocking horse shit though mate. I'm after an NA aerotop idealy and have looked for 4 months without success.!!

Then again, you might not be as picky as me!!

Has your hard top definately gone?? Got any pics?

H.

TT aerotops are like rocking horse shit though mate. I'm after an NA aerotop idealy and have looked for 4 months without success.!!

Then again, you might not be as picky as me!!

Has your hard top definately gone?? Got any pics?

H.

Well i'm prepared to wait for the right car. I've been offered a few which look nice but not really what i'm after.

Didn't think finding a decent aerotop NA would be too much of a problem. I'll let you know if I come across any. How much you looking to spend?

The hard top is going to a family member when i've sorted out my new one. PM me your email address if you want to see some pics and i'll try and get some sent over to you later when i'm back from work.

Anyone else interested in selling their TT aerotop pm me details.

Thanks,

John

Well i'm prepared to wait for the right car. I've been offered a few which look nice but not really what i'm after.

Didn't think finding a decent aerotop NA would be too much of a problem. I'll let you know if I come across any. How much you looking to spend?

The hard top is going to a family member when i've sorted out my new one. PM me your email address if you want to see some pics and i'll try and get some sent over to you later when i'm back from work.

Anyone else interested in selling their TT aerotop pm me details.

Thanks,

John

Are you looking for modified or stock John??

H.

Don't really mind as long as it's clean and it has been well maintained.

I will have wheels, suspension and exhaust off my n/a if I want them as it's probably going back to stock.

If I find one with those bits on already then i'll leave it as it is.

Prefer a black one if i'm being picky. But we'll just have to see what comes up.:innocent:

John

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry CJ. Not been able to get on the net for a while. Budget wise looking between 8-11k depending on spec.

Thanks,

John

I think the car I mentioned is within that budget range. I will make a call and come back to you to introduce you to him. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.