The mkiv Supra Owners Club

C's Short shifter

Gamer

Up for sale is a C's short shifter. I purchased this from the States for $430 plus shipping (over £230). I just can't be arsed to have it fitted now. Here is the blurb on the product taken from MVP

This is it! The ultimate short shifter for the Supra! This is the highest quality shifter money can buy and MVP Motorsports brought it back from extinction just for you! C's Japan had discontinued this shifter in 2003, but thanks to special negotiations by us it is now alive and available again.

Why spend twice as much on this short shifter than its competitor? Simple - its the best. Best quality parts, shortest and most accurate shift available, and has never been known to break into 2 pieces like "some" shifters.

This shifter not only retains the factory "reverse lock-out" feature, it comes with its own which is part of the reason it is expensive.

MSRP $545.00

Your Price $499.00

Comes compete with instructions on fitting, it can be a DYI job if you have the right tools and know how. I don't so my loss is your gain.

I am asking £180 and that includes shipping

Price reduced for the final time, get it now or it goes on eBay after Sunday. It will have a reserve of £180 and there will be a charge for postage & packing.

Get it here now for £180 and postage & packing is included in that price.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.