The mkiv Supra Owners Club

95 N UK Supra (Auto) 31,000 from new...

DaveR

I dont think its a bad price. If yours is as mint as you believe with that mileage then you could get what you're after if the right person comes along.

After all it must be one of a few genuine UK spec cars left in the UK in such good condition and low mileage.

I agree :)

Thanks for the confirmation...I looked at the prices I had seen for a couple of others with low mileage and what I paid for it. Priced any lower and I would have lost lots in 18months.

I took 6 months to search for the right one...need someone that has been looking for a good UK to come along!!!

I passed some pics to jamiesupra...hopefully he will be able to sort them out for me.

Nice car, it's certainly worth a lot to the right buyer. Auto's seem to have gone out of fashion a bit lately but this is a very rare car with that sort of milage. Like it's already been said get some decent high res photos in sunlight and wait a while for the right buyer and you should see decent money.

It's worth what someones prepared to pay for it. Thats a great mileage for a car thats becoming rarer (particularly over the winter months!). I paid £11K for mine just over a year ago with 63,000 on the clock. I'd say you're not far off if you can get it!!

how was the car serviced?

i find with a lot of low mileage cars, people dont service them every year, was it serviced every year and oil changed in between?

cos people seem to think servicing should be done by mileage when it says on the service book 9000miles or a year etc.

no-one interested? will go on auto trader next week otherwise....would like it to go to a real enthusiast from the owners club but needs must!
Hi dave nice car there mate that just happens to be my dads old one he bought it a couple of years back from a company called performance cars i think in hampshire near portsmouth it had 19k on the clock then.

good luck with the sale chris.

I'm looking to buy a supra soon and even though i agree that this car may be worth that sort of dough to the right person its going to be a very particular person.

A Jap version of the same car will come along for just over half that price with it being Auto and with the same miles.

I do hope you get what your after for the car as it is an absolute beauty but looking at some of the ones for sale here for much less money i think you may find it hard. I just don't think UK is worth 6k more than Jap.

I went over, out of curiosity, to see what Parkers reckoned it would be worth but because of the age of the car you have to pay 2.99 to see.

Best of luck.

Scott =op

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.