The mkiv Supra Owners Club

95 N UK Supra (Auto) 31,000 from new...

DaveR

Just guaging interest in my supra...due to my daughter continually growing I am having to consider changing the supra (it will be tough to lose it!!!). Its a totally standard UK tt auto in white. I bought it 18 months ago with 21000 on the clock. I believe at the time it may well have been the lowest mileage UK supra in existence...although after putting 10000 miles on it there may well be a couple of others that could be lower (although this still has to be pretty good!!!). TSH and even comes complete with the original sales invoice (£42,000 for a toyota 10 years ago...no wonder not many were sold!!!).

I have loved every minute of owning it so far...fantastic car to drive so will have to go to someone I know is going to look after it (and knows how to treat the supra!!!).

If there is any interest then let me know...it won't be cheap but it is worth it for the condition!!

:)

You may have the right one (white with black leather)...I think the previous owner may have tried selling it before I bought it when it was just a shade under 21k miles. Will sort out membership and I will post pics after.

SH was all through toyota dealers with stamps in book...I have had the oil changed in between services although it is due a dealer service soon to keep the stamps up. Although I said totally standard the previous owner did complete 2 modifications with Toyota parts...clear lenses for indicators front, side & rear and the Toyota shade over the top of the rear window (all genuine parts). I still have the original indicator lenses.

I am looking for less than the previous 16k you saw it at but will sort out membership before saying what I would be looking for (don't want to break any more rules on the site...I do apologise in advance to the mods if I already have).

a couple of pics as requested...looking for £12,750 ono

Dave, if you're looking for £12k + for a car, you really need to do a bit better than a couple of thumbnail pics from a mobile phone.

High quality photos showing the car in all its glory will attract a lot more interest.

The car looks nice, but TBH, a shed would look nice in that size pic ;)

Good luck with the sale :D

Looks low res.

I didn't know UK cars had black carpet?

Yeah! White ones had black interiors. 6 years ago I looked at a white 6 sp UK TT up near Manchester with about 45k on the clock. They were asking £16K. I settled on an auto UK TT as the gearbox was a dog.

I thought that was a good price...I saw a red UK with similar miles for £15,000. If it isn't reasonable with the mileage it has what is?

I dont think its a bad price. If yours is as mint as you believe with that mileage then you could get what you're after if the right person comes along.

After all it must be one of a few genuine UK spec cars left in the UK in such good condition and low mileage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.