The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Arsenal win the league!!!!!!!!

veilsideTT

hahah i was working at the stadium, i have the pleasure of working with the united away fans and they are some stupid c***s, really talking down to the staff and so at the end of the game we went to where the united fans were to watch the end of the match and then we scored so a few of us went mad and the united fans went nuts lmao fucking donkeys got their arses kicked on and off the pitch.

LOL trust me if united won the match they would have been jumping for joy aswell. I can see why arsenal were so happy, everyone writes us off and we beat united twice, drew with the russians and destroyed liverpool. I wish they let me touch the trophy but i do get to sit where the managers have their press conference.

Fair play dude, But i dont think we got our "arses kicked on the pitch" to be honest.

Like gareth said, a draw would have been fair and i even said before the match id take a point right there and then.

But that didnt happen, and you fuckers won!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, still pissed off :(

lol, being a fan of neither team, i just have to say about time united got beat in the final moments of a match after dishing it out quite a few times over the past few seasons :p

and arsenal aint gonna win anything this season, so they dont really concern me either :D

Fair play dude, But i dont think we got our "arses kicked on the pitch" to be honest.

Like gareth said, a draw would have been fair and i even said before the match id take a point right there and then.

But that didnt happen, and you fuckers won!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, still pissed off :(

yeah i agree a draw would have been fair

haha glad you're pissed off. :D Welcome to football, where everyone apart from Arsenal, Chelsea, ManU & L'Pool fans ARE PISSED OFF 90% OF THE TIME now you know how everyone else feels! :p :p :p

Spot On!! Welcome to my world MOFO's

We have spent millions on "great" players and always play like a bunch of fannies. We are supposed to be a big team but always seem to disappoint!! Only any good in the cups and no consistency in the Premiership!! Hardly ever get a result against the BIG four and usually get beat by the rubbing rags in the relagation places!!

But who do I follow???

H.

Spot On!! Welcome to my world MOFO's

We have spent millions on "great" players and always play like a bunch of fannies. We are supposed to be a big team but always seem to disappoint!! Only any good in the cups and no consistency in the Premiership!! Hardly ever get a result against the BIG four and usually get beat by the rubbing rags in the relagation places!!

But who do I follow???

H.

Being In Lancs I reckon Bolton?