The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted: Supra tt aut. chrashed car

Guest JesperDJ

Guest JesperDJ

Hi

I am looking for a Supra tt aut, with fair milage, wich has been totally chrashed, what i need from the car is engine, gearbox, mechanical and peripherals and interior, but i need the whole car, not just the parts above.

How the chassis looks is of no concern, as long as the obove stuff is in ok condition.

What price can i expect?

and thanks for this great forum :)

Guest JesperDJ

yes.. i notiched.. and it is REALLY cheap, unfortunately my budget for a chrashed one is below 3000£

- if that is possible..

But maybe i should just buy yours anyway, and fix it and sell it in denmark.. hmm..

How did it get the dents on the roof? and how bad is it?

yes.. i notiched.. and it is REALLY cheap, unfortunately my budget for a chrashed one is below 3000£

- if that is possible..

But maybe i should just buy yours anyway, and fix it and sell it in denmark.. hmm..

How did it get the dents on the roof? and how bad is it?

sorry the best price i can do is £3500. i heard they are worth quite a lot more in denmark?

the roof dents are not that bad....just a little filler and thats it really.

pm me if you are interested......

- if that is possible..

Not really, you'd 'just' get an n/a auto for 3k, you'll need to raise your budget nearer to 6/7k.

Guest JesperDJ

no not at all, this car is for myself, i do not have the time for car import buissness.

Im lookin for either a cheap crashed tt aut. or an ok car, if the crashed one is really cheap, im gonna swap the mechanical parts into my own, if the ok car is cheap, i wont bother more with the one i have..

In DK a N/A aut. costs like 7-8000£ + tax a turbo costs like 9-11000£ + tax

The import price is approx 800£ (travel etc.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.