The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted: Supra tt targa black aut. - no styling

Guest JesperDJ

Guest JesperDJ

Hi

Im looking for a Supra tt targa black aut., it should be in fair condition with only minor small dents (its going to be painted anyway), but it has to be 100% without any kind of rust (besides all the strutbars and so on), leather seats would be nice, and also if the interior was black, low milage, and in original condition - no extra Fast and Furious look ;)

Rims/tires is of no concern.

What price can i expect?

10-11kish I would have thought, your best bet is speaking to Jurgen on here as I'm sure he'll be able to source you one of that spec, it would take a little while to find that exact spec but i'm sure it would be worth the wait.

Guest JesperDJ

Thanks.. i hoped the price where in the 10000£ich.. but well... quality costs ;)

I "know" Jurgen, one of my friends has importet more cars from him, and he is an honest man, and the cars is just superb, and thats why im also keeping an eye on him to :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.