The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bomex VENTs

Mas

Hi guys looking to use the foglights holes in my bomex bumper as air vents for feed them into my rad behind the FMIC!

any Idea where I could get them from? I saw a silver supra at Phoenix before xmas but dont know whose supra was it!

please see the pic if it didnt ring the bell ;)

Ignore!! Soz

thanks Dan, but that says all about the fog lights, Im after the round Vents that goes there.

I just sold 2 paird of them foglights as decided not to use them and want to get some vents fitted in the holes.

Best thing for you to do, is find a Local Custom exhaust fitter and ask them to Make you Pipework!

EDIT:

not sure how that d be fitting having the fmic pipes around that area aswel?

You copuld get the blingy feeds from here:CLICK ME

Check E bay too.

The same for the ducting just search e bay for "ducting"

I think i got some from Halfords in the past as well.

demontweeks will do them

nice one guys, very helpful indeed, the pipercross ones seems not too bad as I could get away with buying only one and split it in half :)

thanks once again for the help guys :thumbs:

mas, also try r-tec they do them for £17 where as the larger sizes from demon cost £40 up. best place i found price wise and they are just as blingy

Thanks for the info mate, will check their website, they not far either.

Cheers mate :thumbs:

EDIT, thats excellent they sell the actual pipercross ones for £17/£18!!! very good price

thanks for remining me about them they only 15min down the road from me ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.